Sunday, November 11, 2007

Copy Right Kaveesh...

Do u like being copied? Aah..I plainly love to. Every now n then, every here n there, I find people copying me. I generally don't find anything that’s extraordinary or atypical about me, but I guess people do. Half of them elect to choose faults in me and then they try to incorporate those to burn out their follies. Its grotesque if u ask me. But I like it…really! It makes me feel so fundamentally outta the world. Gives me a reason to celebrate my ownself. Well, self-love generally needs to find out ways. My nephew asks me “How to be like u chachu?” and the other day a neighborhood aunt asked mom… “How did u teach Kavish to be such a well-mannered boy?”…Haha..I just smiled, smiled at her oblivious and dainty knowledge of my actual me. But, as I said…I like it always.

I always wanted to copy too. I thought inspirations work, but failed to feel inspired. I failed to be sumone else. Individuality.Originality. Novelty. Three things that I live by. But again, no one is made single handedly. Lots of people own me in some way or the other. I may have a thousand flaws, but still I am liked by many others to the extent of being emulated. My sister wants to be me in her next life. Why? She can’t answer. My students want to speak like me. Why? They can’t answer. My friends too like to take things from me. Why? I don’t care to ask.

As I end...I just wish to inform and request that There’s no Copyright Kaveesh. There’s just COPY RIGHT KAVEESH….PUHLEEEZZ!

3 comments:

Sarang Mahajan said...

Haha! Honesty is sometimes a luxury, when you have all the right things to tell. What you have written here is just how I perceived you from a long distance! :-)

Kaveesh said...

haha..thanx bhai..!~
can;t comment much on ur perception..thats for others to tell...however, honesty certainly is a certainty here! :)

Eru said...

LoL....you really are too full of yourself :D